Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Katelyn turns 7!









I can't believe my little girl is seven! Sunday was her birthday and all she wanted was a special dance with her dad! I shouldn't say all, of course she wanted other things, but one special request was a dance that she made up with her dad. She had a little girl party on Mon. and that was when they were to do their dance. As all her little friends got there, she had them all sit down to watch their dance. It was priceless! She has such a cute crush on her daddy. He had to lift her in the air and turn her around and all sorts of stuff. The last of the dance, he dipped her and kissed and all the little girls giggled. We had a flower party and everything was all flowers. We had a great time and the little girls were really cute. I try to be crafty at times and made the little flower pots that were on pioneer woman. They turned out really cute.

4 comments:

Stewart and Julie Jensen said...

She is such a stinking cutie. I loved the dance, Krysta showed me on her phone. You are one crafty chick, the potted flowers were darling. She is so blessed to have such a great Mother.
Jewels

Amy said...

I can't believe she is 7! That dance with her dad is priceless. That is so cute. She is so adorable. The flower pots were so cute. She is so lucky to have you for her mom!!!!! Love and miss ya!!

Steph said...

Ahh.. she is sooo cute.. looks just like her mamma!! I love it! Jenny... she needs a sister! ;) By the way you look fabulous!! I was reading your other posts!! Way to go on the running.. you look like a freakin teenager!! Miss ya girl! When you coming to visit.. You need to see how big Jd is getting!

Andrea said...

Happy 7th Birthday Katelyn! I can't believe she is 7 years old either! Where does the time go? What a cute party she had too!! You are such a great Mama!! I think that is sooo cute about her doing a dance with Brady. Do you have that on video? That would be so cute to see. If so you should up load it to your blog. I can walk you thru how to do it if you have it!! That is just priceless!

Andy