Monday, August 25, 2008

Brady turns the BIG 40!




I can't believe my husband is 40! That just seems sooo old to me! :) Remember when you were 16 and 30 was old?? Where had the time gone??? Since I threw a big surprise party for him last year, I didn't quite know what to do for him this year. He was going to be out of town on his birthday, so the day before, Mitch and I decorated the yard for him. We waited until he feel asleep on Sunday night, and then out we snuck. It was all Jana's idea, she is so creative, shocking I know! I'll let you look at the pictures, it was pretty funny and yes he kept it up all day! He wouldn't have known it was me, except Mitch and I left the hammer in the yard!!! Needless to say he had a great birthday. I told him if he looks this good at 40, I can't wait to see what he looks like at 50!

8 comments:

Robyn Baird said...

LOL ... love love love the picture you put in the front yard.

Amy said...

You are so crazy! I haven't read your blog in a month, and you've been busy girl! Now you know why we stopped camping, because it's so much work for the moms! You never stop. Anywhoo, good job on the triathalon, isn't road biking fun! We need to go sometime when you're down...I'm so thrilled school is back in. I loved catching up on your blog! Miss you

Amy

Sarah Pearl said...

Wow, I didn't know Brady was so old, either. hee hee. Boy did he rob the cradle. If it weren't for the permanent marker on the back of your leg, I'd think you were only 25, you hottie you.

Brenda said...

OMG Brady Cheney...I think you must be trying to catch up with me or something...it's been a great ride though hasn't it?

Where in the H did you get all the big lady under garments to adorn the trees with? Too funny...

Sorry we missed the big day officially...Happy be-lated Birthday anyway...Love you guys!

Cassy said...

Ha! Don turned 40 this year too so I feel your pain sister. Time is just moving along too fast!

Katie Peterson said...

That is HILLAROUS!!!! I love the picture of him & his muscles...how did you print that out? I can't believe your married to an old fart...its a good thing he is so cute!!!

Andrea said...

That is hillarious!! I am dying laughing here with the bra's and panties every where! Oh how cute was that. I love how you tease just like me!! That is great! Happy Big 4O Brady!! Wooo hooo!

Terolleeq said...

Okay Jenny how long do we have to look at your bras before you update?