Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Twin Falls Temple





Last weekend we went to Twin Falls to go through the new temple. Our kids were so excited to go to the temple and see all the rooms there. It is so beautiful!! On our way down we explained and talked to them about the temple and what we do there. When we were in the Celestial room, they have you go in and stand there in silence so you can feel the Spirit there. As I put my arms around all of my children I was over come by the Spirit. It testified to me family is what it is all about. How grateful I am that to be sealed to my best friend and have our children sealed to us forever. There were three other ladies with us that were not LDS. They too felt the spirit as we were in the Celestial room. I looked at one of them and she was crying. I wonder how many people will be converted because of these great tours.

After the Temple, we went to see Shoshone Falls. It is about 3 miles from the Temple and we had never seen them. They were very impressive. We had a great time, one weekend I will never forget.

3 comments:

Stewart and Julie Jensen said...

Isnt the temple gorgeous. It makes me want a new one here. The falls were also amazing.
JEwels

Always Amy said...

Could you get the dance on video and post it? That is so hilarious!!! It sounds like something Anna would think of. Make her write about it in her journal so that she can read about it when she is older.

Andrea said...

Wow, that temple is gorgeous!! What an amazing experience you guys had!! Just beautiful!