Thursday, November 8, 2007

Seven random things about me..... I've been Tagged!

I was tagged by Steph and Natalie to name seven random things about me. Then I am supposed to tag six other people, so here it goes!

1.) I absolutely love the smell of my kids drewl on their faces when they wake up in the mornings. I smell and kiss their cheeks right off their faces!!

2.) I can eat a huge pickle, then take a bite of chocolate! I like anything pickled anytime of the month!

3.) I used to hate to run, but I have been doing it for so long, that I love it now. However, I have to have a partner when I run, I don't like to go by myself! I also love my Boot camp class at the gym.

4.) I am very competitive, I don't like to be beat by anyone at anything.

5.) I love to cook and bake. One day I want to go to culinary school. I think I like to bake a little more than cook.

6.) I love to shop and get good deals. However, I will spend more money on purses, shoes, jeans, sweaters, ect....... LOL I really do enjoy getting a good deal. I always say it doesn't hurt to ask for a better price. 99% of the time I get it! (especially if it's a man I'm asking! LOL)

7.) I do have a bad habit, I spend WAY too much money at Sonic. Diet Coke with lime baby, every day, sometimes twice a day! shhhhhhh.... don't tell Brady about the twice a day thing!

8.) Ok, I know I am supposed to stop at seven, but I just have to say, I L.O.V.E. being a mom! Nothing brings me more joy than that!! It's the best job in the whole world!!

I now tag..... Amy F., I think everyone else has been tagged before. Sorry if you haven't, your more than welcome to do it!

6 comments:

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

I love it, those things are so you in a nutshell! We missed you this morning at my Birthday Breakfast! Thanks for the shirt, I am wearing it right now:-)About my blog, the layout I got for free at www.pyzam.com. My header is digital scrapbooking, I made it in Photoshop and just uploaded it like a picture. I could totally teach you, it's way easy!

Martha said...

The Sonic thing is funny - you should do the secret shopping for them. it's way easy and you'll get your drink for free, plus make a few bucks. Whoe doesn't need a few extra bucks.

Katie Peterson said...

Okay so I read your commment about the Diet Coke with Lime & had to go try one....let me just say it is a good thing there is not a Sonic by my house!! I love that you like to suck the drool off your kids faces...you need another baby!

Tasha Coltrin said...

Thanks for lunch and the awesome gift. It was so nice going out with you and Cala. You are just so sweet. You are awesome. Thanks again.

Andrea said...

I second Katie...you need another baby. Come on...aren't you having baby fever yet? LOL...think of that sweet smelling baby drool as they snuggle up next to you!! I was cracking up about the pickle thing...you've ALWAYS loved pickles!!

Stewart and Julie Jensen said...

Ok how the heck did you get a picture on the front of your blog? I feel like a dummy.
Jewels