Monday, November 5, 2007

Halloween




We had a great Halloween. The weather was soo beautiful and warm. David and Jodi came over for chili and corn bread. We love Halloween at the Cottles house. Brady and David took the kids out and Jodi and I stayed at home to greet the children. Mitch and Jaden went with their friends on a scavenger hunt. They had to find certain candies and take pictures of themselves with a mummy, witch, ect... They had a great time and didn't even care that they didn't get a pillow case full of candy. Katelyn was a dead bride and Crew was a pirate. I was my usual old self. My little nursery babies that came to my house didn't recognize me! It was a really fun night.

8 comments:

About Me said...

You are BEAUTIFUL!!! I love Halloween! Your kids are so adorable...I can't believe how big Mitch is...what a looker! love ya

Amy

Cala said...

DUDE!!! You look freaky!!! Your little ones look so cute in there little outfits!!

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

Jenny, you look good! What a fun halloween:-)

Robyn Baird said...

Great costumes! That is an excellent idea for the older boys. You are so creative! I'm jealous!

Steph said...

Is that you? LMAO!!! Oh that is too funny. You look scary! Ugh!! You would be a good movie star!

Terolleeq said...

Wow and Bradie has to see that every morning before you put on your makeup? Can Crew come down here to see his Anutie Terol? He is just tooo cute for words.

Katie Peterson said...

AHHHH!!! Scary....that doesn't even look like you! Did you scare all your litte nursery kids?

Where did you get the idea of the scavenger hunt...how fun!

Andrea said...

LOL...is that you on the last picture? You always have the best freaking costumes. I still can't even tell that it's really you! Crazy! Your kids look adorable!