Monday, November 5, 2007

Mitchells 12th Birthday






On the 30th Mitch turned the big 12. He has been so excited and counting down the days until he gets the Priesthood. For his birthday we had a family dinner and then went to the corn maze. We had a great time at the corn maze. Mitch and I went into the the field of screams for a split second. We walked about 30 yards and decided that we were toooo scared and ran out. Then we came home and had cake and ice cream. He wanted a Dallas Cowboys cake, so I did my darnedest at making one. It was a really fun night. Then this weekend both grandparents came up to be here for him when he received the priesthood. We had a great time with them. We went to see the Bee movie and had a BBQ. Grandpa Cottle brought some salmon which he had caught in Alaska, it was delicious! Sunday was awesome! The spirit was so strong, I was so proud of Mitchell. He is such a good young man. I can't believe he will be going to mutual now! Somebody put the breaks on please, my kids are growing up too fast!!

3 comments:

Steph said...

Jenny- I can't beleive that Mitch is 12!! He is growing up so fast!! I have photos of him when he was a little baby!! Wow I am getting old!!

Brenda said...

Congrats to the new Deacon! Gage and Gunar say "enjoy tottin all over collecting those fast packs!" Love you all...Happy Turkey Day! Bren

Andrea said...

Happy Belated Birthday Mitch!!! He is getting soo big. I LOVE that picture with him and Grandma and Grandpa. All 3 of the look great!! That is soo neat that they were able to come up to see him ordained!