Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Mitchell turns 13!!





I can't believe I have a teenager!! On Oct. 30 Mitchell turned the big 13! We had a great time celebrating his birthday. We went miniature golfing at a glow in the dark place that night. I told him we could go out to eat where ever he wanted, but he insisted I make his favorite meal. I really wanted to go out to eat if you moms know what I mean! Anywho, we ate went and played golf and came home to watch the Outsiders. Yes, it's that old movie with all the cute actors in it. He had read this book in a class of his and wanted to see the movie. We had a great night. We are so blessed to have him in our home. He is such a good example to Brady and I and his younger siblings. He is so fun to around and talk to. He has a contagious laugh and a sparkle in his eye when he smiles or does something mischievous. I can't believe he is growing up so fast! We love you Mitch!

4 comments:

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

Did you say thirTEEN??? Wow, where does the time go? He is such a little gentleman. I hope that Bently grows up to be half as well behaved as your boys!

MZB said...

What a handsome guy, did you make that cake!

Brenda said...

I actually got a little teary reading about your teenager and all the festivities...I remember coming up to the hospital to see you right after he was born. What a cutie! Then and even more so now! You are doing a great job Jenny...you're a good Mom!

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Mitch! I can not believe he is already 13 years old!! Sounds like he had a great birthday!