Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Perfect Day for the Pumpkin Patch!





Today was Crews field trip to the pumpkin patch. It was a beautiful, sunny day. We got to go on a hay ride all around the whole farm. We saw all kinds of animals, even a zebra! Then he got to go and find the "perfect" pumpkin. After we searched the whole pumpkin patch, we finally found just the right one! Then he got to go and run through a maze made out of hay. It is such a cute fun place to go. They serve donuts and hot chocolate. It's hard to believe this is the last time I will go to the pumpkin patch with a preschooler! I am having so much fun with Crew. I can't stop kissing him and loving on him! Sometimes I think I might chip a tooth when I am hugging him because I want to squeeze him so tight! I L-O-V-E being a mom!!

8 comments:

jeffandleath said...

I was envious reading this post - pumpkins are not grown here, so there is no such thing as a "real" pumpkin patch to experience. Grace was bummed when we had to break this news and it took me back to our "pre-school pumpkin patch field trip".

Cala said...

Love your new blog!!! Crewie is getting so big and full of spunk!!! You are a GREAT not to mention HOT Mommy!!!! :)

Steph said...

Love the new look to the blog.. So are you and Brady going to any Halloween parties this year? Any fun costumes planned?? Miss ya! When you coming to visit??

Brenda said...

Does that hat mean you two are raising a little cowboy there in good ole Meridian? That boy must be becoming a product of his environment! What a doll...

Amy said...

I miss going to the pumpkin patch. Crew is so cute. I love his hat!! Miss ya lots!!

JessieDee said...

Awh! Jenny I miss you and your super cute kids!! :) Looks like you had fun! He's growing up adorable! (by the way this is Jessica D!)

Katie Peterson said...

He is SO DANG CUTE...he makes me grind my teeth...I just LOVE that cowboy hat! I am so glad you are enjoying your sweet baby, who is probably growing up way too fast. PS-I am JEALOUS of the cool weather, I think it was 94 degrees today, urghhh!

Andrea said...

Oh is is sooo cute Jenny! I can't believe how big he is. I'm sure it's sad to think that it's your last pumpkin patch with a preschooler! I'll be sad when that day comes and I am sure it comes quick. Can't wait to see your Halloween pics!!