Saturday, February 2, 2008

Birthday Fun









For my birthday, mom and dad came up and suprised me on Sunday night. They were trying to come inbetween storms. We had a great time with them, we even got them to play guitar hero. It was sooo nice of them to drive all the way up just for my Birthday! They made it home just before another storm hit. I was soo blessed to have so many friends and family call and wish me a happy birthday and all the fun dinners, lunches, movies, massages, gift basket, clothing, ect.... On Mon. early, I got a knock at my door. Mom was up, so she got the door and there on the door step was a ginormous basket. It was filled with things fit for a Queen! Yes, I was the Queen for the day. It ranged from Royal Nectar (diet coke), to slipper with diamonds on them,(for when the glass slippers give me blisters), a gloden globblet with jewels to drink out of, sunglasses (to avoid the papartzi), Tyenol (for all the pains in my arse), you name , it was in there. It was a really fun surprise. Needless to say, I partyed all day long, Brady would say I partyed all week long. I would have to agree with him. It was very fun. That night, we took our kids with us and went to PF Changs, they loved it and want to go every weekend now. Since I am the one always taking the pictures, there really arnt that many pictures of my "big day", but here are a few. THanks again everyone for making me feel so loved!! How the heck did that picture of Jodi get in there??

5 comments:

Jodi Jenson said...

ooooh you'd better watch your back missy!

Robyn Baird said...

Happy belated birthday!

Katie Peterson said...

That basked is SUPER CUTE!!! You have to e-mail me exactly what was in it & what it said....will you pretty please...in your spare time??? lol

You are looking like one HOT MAMA!!!! I love PF Changs!

Andrea said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun! I was waiting for you to post pic's from your birthday!! That basket sounds sooo cute! That picture of Grandma and Grandpa playing Guitar Hero is hilarous!! They are such good Grandparents!! You and Julie look soooo good!! Please share your secret with me on how you guys stay so thin and how you guys have ZERO wrinkles!!

Voice Liberated said...

I just read Andy's comment about zero wrinkles!! I think she need some contacts. Jk!!Have you seen my new babe? Jana came over today and kissed on her. Amy stayed the night last night with Shell and took care of our little Julie. She said that this is the best birth control she could have! I will save lots of $$ for Pheonix. Ican't wait!! I will be thinking of you as I squish my feet in the warm sand next week! Love Bon