Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Can't find my charger for my camera!!

Help!! I can't find my charger for my camera, so I can't down load any pictures!! I know you are all getting sick of looking at Christmas, so I am doing my darnedest to find it. We are all doing good up here. It snow 4 inces and they call it a snow day. They don't plow the roads up here, they just put down sand, so the roads get really bad. Sheer ice under the snow. My kids are having a great time playing in the snow. My birthday was AWESOME. I have such a great family and so many good friends. I am truly so blessed. Thank you for all the well wishes, phone calls, and gifts galor! I love you all, I will post again as soon as I find that dang charger!!!!!

2 comments:

Always Amy said...

I just have to tell you that Mitchells blog is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Him being so excited to pass the sacrament, go to young men's, and the fact that he thinks you are "the VERY best parents a boy could have"...So darling! It touches a tender chord in my heart. My Mitchell whom I used to adore and babysit for free. I used to roll around with him on the floor like I do my own babies now. You should be proud!

ps good luck finding your charger.

Rachel and Steve said...

Yikes Jenny...I am a horrible friend. I let your birthday go by without even sending you a birthday wish!! I hope it was a great day and that all your birthday wishes come true!!
Rachel