Thursday, December 6, 2007

Ward Christmas party


That night, we had our ward Christmas party. The kids had a great time. Santa came at the end. I told my kids to RUN and get in line!! They took off and were mesmerized by Santa. They stopped at the stage just short of the line. By the time I got up to them, we were at the END of the line. It took us 50 mins. to see Santa. Katelyn told him she wants a Degy Pet, Crew wants two REALLY sharp swords. I have no idea where that comes from! Jaden told Santa he wanted a kneeboard. I told Santa good luck finding that a kneeboard in the middle of winter! Mitch was busy socializing with all the ladies now that he is in mutual. All in all it was a really fun night.

6 comments:

Mitchell said...

You got that right!! I was socializing with the ladies. Like the Very CUTE HANNAH MITCHELL!!! Shes the cutiest of them all!!

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

Sound like a good time! I didn't even know Meridian had a Christmas Parade, how long have I lived here..? Anyway, long time no see, maybe when it warms up a little we should go for a run.

P.S. You should tell Santa that I saw knee boards at Costco the other day:-)

Stewart and Julie Jensen said...

Jen,
I love Mitchells blog what is his address? I need to put you and him on it, so also what it yours? I can't beleive you braved the weather.
Jewels

Steph said...

Hi Jenny!! Its about time you updated! LOL! Hey that is cool that Mitch has his own blog!! Now you have gone over that he should never give out personal info on the web..right??!! You have to be so careful- too many freaks!

Katie Peterson said...

Two sharp swords....your kids can have some fun with those! 50 minutes??? Ouch! You guys must have ALOT of kids in your ward!

Andrea said...

Cute pictures! I just got your holiday card and I love your family picture! It is too cute and it's going to go right on my fridge!! That's funny that Mitchell was socializing with the ladies!