Sunday, December 30, 2007

Merry Christmas!!






I finally have a few minutes to myself, so I thought I better update my blog! Christmas was wonderful! It started at 2:32 a.m., Jaden was the first one to wake up thinking it was 6:00. He went back to bed and we heard them ALL at 5:00 laughing and giggling. We had told them they couldn't come in until 6:00 to wake us up. Needless to say, mom and dad were a bit on the tired side!! They all ran downstairs and the screaming and jumping up and down began. I was ready to go back to bet at 7:30! It was a really good Christmas. We have played baby alive, guitar hero, pirates, store, you name it, we have played it. It has been really nice not going anywhere. Although we miss our family in Utah, we have enjoyed going skiing, to movies, and playing Jr. pictionary. We stay up late and sleep in. Our kids have all of next week off too, so we are really excited. We hope you all have a safe and fun New Year! We miss and love you all!

5 comments:

Terolleeq said...

What a fun christmas that looks like!!! We got the wii guitar hero and I hate it! The songs drive me crazy although Mario bro. was a big hit with everyone on christmas day. Thanks for sharing your pictures... i feel like I was there only where are the pictures of you and Brady???? xoxo

The Fishy Farm said...

Jenny,

Your Christmas looks so fun! I'm glad you had a good one. Your kids are so animated in their pics...I love it! Call me! I love and miss you!!!

Cala said...

UMMMMM... I would have to say santa definately left his load at the Cottle's this year!!!Glad it was you waking up at 2:30am and NOT me!!!! :) BTW we didn't get up until 9am, yes I know you are jealous!!!

Steph said...

How much fun!! Their expressions on their faces are priceless!! Looks like Santa dumped his load at your house!!

Andrea said...

It looks like you guys had a great Christmas. It's so neat to see the kid's face as they open presents...I love it!! Don't you just love Guitar Hero? We are having a blast with it here!! I hope you have a wonderful New Year!! And maybe we'll get up there soon to see you guys!!