Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Ok,Ok, new post!





Alright, I have had enough complaints about not updating my post. You see, we are still eating, drinking, and sleeping football and I know you are all sick of that as am I. I don't have any little babies to take pictures of all the time like most of you have. So, here is my best shot at an update. Crew loves to wear his power ranger costume everywhere we go, so this morning we went to walmart. Everyone commented on how cute he looked. He also has to wear his angels hat everywhere we go. He is pretty dang cute I must say. I kiss on him all day. Lucky for me he still likes to snuggle and doesn't push me away when I kiss him. So....... then I thought, what other pictures could I take????? I thought I would take one of our legs we have in the front of our yard. Every Halloween we put up these legs and it is so fun to watch people drive by. They slam on their brakes and stare and then laugh. So, there you have it, my update probably until Halloween. We are all doing well and are all healthy. (knock on wood) Love and miss you all!

9 comments:

Katie Peterson said...

Crew is SOOOOO cute, I want to EAT him up! How funny he wears his Halloween Costume every where-must be a boy thing....okay will you PLEASE just make my costume for me?? lol I don't think I can....should I try & find that egg costume? I need your e-mail address...or maybe I have it.....love the legs in your yard!!! How do you make them???? They look so real!

Tasha Coltrin said...

I love the pictures of Crew!! They gave me a good laugh. He is cute!!

Katie Peterson said...

I am LAUGHING that you haven't made your costume yet....I am so like you, I save everything until the last minute!!

Can't you just figure out how to do it? The wire idea sounds good, but where the heck do you get the wire & I wouldn't know the first thing about how to put it all together.....ahhhh!!

So you still have to tell us how you make your legs!

jenny said...

Oh, I shove towels in them and Brady hammers rebarb into the ground and we just stick them in. It is really easy. We bend wire hangers in the shoes so they stay. Our kids love them. they tell everyone their uncle died and those are his legs!

Tasha Coltrin said...

Jenny~~

To answer your question that all depends on something and you know that something. :) We will give it a couple of months and then we will see.

Steph said...

I am SOOOO jealous! I see the leaves on the ground changing color! I wish we had 4 seasons like that! Crew is so dang cute!! So when are you planning on number 5? Kate needs a sister!!! :P LMAO (Laughing my a** off)

Robyn Baird said...

The legs in your front yard are freakin hillarious! What a great idea. Are you dressing up for Halloween? I'm a vampire and Bruce is a Spartan from the 300 movie. He looks awesome!

Amy said...

Crew is adorable. He is so cute! I laugh every time I drive by your house and see the legs. They are great.

Andrea said...

Crew looks adorable in his Halloween outfit. That is soo funny you took him like that to Walmart...too cute!! Also, I need to know where you got those cute legs from? That is the cutest idea. Please tell me you didn't make them and that I can buy them somewhere. Email me and let me know pllllease! Siren@cox.net