Sunday, October 21, 2007

Halloween party





Last night we went to a Halloween party and had a great time. Brady insisted he be a swimmer and I the egg. After weeks of trying to figure out how to make an egg costume, I finally came up with one. We had a great time and even won most original costume! Ya baby! In case you can't read what Brady's cape says, it says, Fallopian Swim Team. Needless to say we got a lot of laughs. Sorry, I don't know how to rotate my pictures so they all go the same way. Can anyone tell me how to?? :p

6 comments:

Katie Peterson said...

I have been checking your blog alot because I have been DYING to see these pics! They are HILLAROUS!! So you will have to e-mail me & tell me exactly how you made your cosutme...you looked GREAT!

To rotate your pics when you after you click your browse button & select the pic you want from your computer before you hit upload if the pic is not ride side up, right click on it & it will say "rotate picture clockwise or counterclockwise" & that will do it. Will you post another one for us that is right side up? Thanks girl, love ya!!!

Katie Peterson said...

Okay sorry if that didn't make much sense, I am too excited!

Martha said...

Okay, I laughed so hard. I just couldn't take Brady seriously today after seeing the costumes last night. We had a fun time, so glad we were able to get to know everyone a little better.

Robyn Baird said...

That is the best idea I've ever heard of! Wow you are genious!!

Andrea said...

That is hilarious! I LOVE your costumes! I was laughing soo hard when I read about the swim team! What a great idea! That is awesome that you guys won the most org. costume award! You look great!

Cala said...

I am totally OFFENDED!! I can't believe you would even think about doing that!!! J/K You guys were the BEST it was so stinkin funny when I saw you guys!!! I almost peed my pants!!