Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Oregon Coast






This last weekend we went with two other couples to the Oregon coast. It is sooo beautiful! One minute you are in the most wooded area and the next you are down by the ocean! The water was freezing, so we just got our feet wet. It was so relaxing, we would stay up all night playing games, sleep in all morning, go to breakfast at lunch time...........needless to say, it was really fun. We saw a couple of lighthouses, some sea lions. They were soo cute and huge! I was able to finish my book and finish the next one. (twilight, and New moon) I can't wait to start #3. If you ask Brady, all I did was read. I loved it. The drive home wasn't that fun. It took 12 hours to get home. We went a different way home through Bend, Oregon. It was really beautiful, but long. Our kids had a great time. They didn't want Aubrey to leave. thanks Owens and Watt's for the great memories!

6 comments:

Cala said...

I am soooooooooo sad we missed it, I love the coast!! Looks like you had tons of fun!!! Cute house!!!

Terolleeq said...

Jenny that looks sooo dang fun. Did you stay in a bed and breakfast Inn? Glad you had a wonderful time. How come you keep getting better looking the older you get? Brady was one smart dude to marry you. You should have made him work harder to get you since he did rob the cradle. jk xoxo T.L.

Katie Peterson said...

How fun!!! It looks like you had a blast...Brady looks like he is 25 in the pic of him with his hat on! What fun friends, so who watched your kids??

Andrea said...

Your trip looks like it was sooo much fun! Why wasn't I invited??? J/K! That picture of the light house was neat. So was that picture of you in front of the green house where you are showing off your terrific figure!! You look so good! Are you still jogging?

jenny said...

We had a really cute 18 year old girl watch our kids. they loved her and had sooo much fun. Andy, you are soo nice, and so are you Terol, I feel like I am 19 again!! Yes I am still jogging and working out at the gym. I used to hate running, but I have a great running partner (the one with dark hair in the pictures) and I am really enjoying it. You girls made my day!! :)

Brenda said...

About the water...it's the OREGON Coast Jen...not California! Can you believe how green everything is? I just love it there...now you know why I would love to go back! We need to go to Lincoln City ASAP!