Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Back to School





Monday my kids all went back to school. It was Mitch's first day of Middle School! Here they go to middle school grades 6-8, and High school 9th-12. I wish he was in elementary one more year. He was soooo excited and came home the first day a totally loved it. Kate and Jaden love theirs as well. It is amazing, my house has stayed clean for 3 whole days!!! Crew is a little lost in the day, but is enjoying his mommies full on attention, as am I enjoying being with just him. I love fall, it is a great time of year, I can't wait to get out all my fall decor!! :)

4 comments:

Cala said...

Such cute pics of all your kids, you and Brady better watch out with that little hottie of yours!!!!

Andrea said...

I can not believe how old Mitch is now!! He is in middle school now??? How cute is that? Was he soo nervous to start middle school? Justin is in his last year of middle school (8th grade) and he is scared to death of starting high school! LOL! Your kids are sooo cute. Jaden and Katelynn are sooo darling too! And little Crew...is he loving all the one on one time with you during the day? Where does the time go...it just seems like yesterday when they were soo little!

Andrea said...

P.S.- Your blog looks grreat! I am glad you got the hang of it. It's soo nice to see what's going on in your life. Sometimes I feel like I am right there with you- reading your blog. I love that you comment on mine too. In fact, I am going to be calling you today about your hurt wrists too!

Steph said...

Jenny- I think it is time for you to have another kid- another girl that is. Your kids are so beautiful and getting big! Its crazy!! You and Andrea need to call me too because I have the pain BAD in my wrist- sometimes I wake up at night and it is burning!!