Friday, January 2, 2009

It's about time I know! Here are a few up dates!






Thanksgiving we traveled down to Utah to visit family. We had a great time visiting, eating, shopping, eating, shopping, eating,...ect. We had Thanksgiving dinner with Bradys side this year. It was soo fun to see everyone and visit with them. I can't believe how big every ones kids are getting! It was fun to be with family, we don't realize how much we miss them until we are there. Utah is getting soo busy, we don't miss that at all. We are just so thankful and blessed to have such a wonderful family! These pictures are of the Cottles! Crazy people! ;)

3 comments:

Jodi Jenson said...

That's it?...That's all you've done between Halloween and Christmas? Give us more!

Brenda said...

Thanks for posting those pics...that was good times! We've really got cute kids huh? :O)

Andrea said...

How fun that you guys got to go down to Utah for Thanksgiving. It looks like you guys had fun! I miss Utah. It feels like I haven't been there in like 5 years or so! I think the last time I was there was when my Grandpa Lee was dying. I need to try to get back there soon.