Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Spring Break!






We had a whole week off for spring break, so we decided to go to Utah to visit family and friends. We had a great time. The weather was sooo nice when we were there. On Mon. night we had a big dinner and Easter egg hunt at Aunt Bon Bon's. Steve was nice enough to let all the kids have a ride on Dixie. My kids thought they had died and gone to heaven! Thanks Aunt Bon Bon and Uncle Steve for the fun time! Then on Tues. we went to the Zoo. It was so nice, the weather was sunny and warm and we got to see all the baby animals. The kids had such a fun time. Jaden was sooo excited to see the Tiger that he just had to have a tiger stuffed animal. Crew loved the monkeys! go figure! Of course we had to eat at Big H. on the way home. Yummy! It was really fun to see friends I haven't seen in a long time. It's crazy how time goes by soo fast. WE had a GREAT time, thanks mom and dad for letting us eat you out of house and home!

3 comments:

Terolleeq said...

Jenny delete your first comment and dont click on the link.... you need to go priveat. call me T.L.

Andrea said...

I am jealous you got to go to Utah!! No Fair! That is so nice of Steve and Bonnie to let you kido's ride that horse! I bet they had a blast. I miss going to Utah! It's been a long time since I've been up there and I miss it!!

Hey, I was going to tell you. You can change your preferences when people leave you comments that they will have to enter a security code (those crazy letters) and that prevents spam comments like that first one on here. Let me know if you need help knowing how to do it.

We are doing okay. Logan has had a nasty ear infection for the last 3 weeks. He is on his 4th antibotic. I am about at wits-end...I just want the E.F. to go away. I got my knee surgery tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Love you!

Katie Peterson said...

How fun....horses!! I bet your kids were in HEAVEN! I never knew Uncle Steve was such a cowboy!