Monday, March 10, 2008

Finally a NEW post!!






I know it has been a long time, but I just don't take pictures like I used too! Sad to admit, but it's true. The pictures of Kate and her daddy were on Valentines Day. Brady got her some flowers,she was sooo excited! When she saw them she screamed. She was soo happy. It's so fun to see how much she adores her dad! We have been lucky to have Daigen over while his mommy and daddy are in California. He has had all the candy and diet coke that he wanted. We have played outside all night, here is a pictue of him and Mitch watching t.v. We have loved having him here, he is just one of the Cottle boys!

7 comments:

Steph said...

Ohh that is SO sweet. Brady is such a good daddy! So what did he get the boys?? :) I can't wait for you guys to come down.. its going to be fun!!!!

Cala said...

Cute pic of Daigen and Mitch, I love it!! Thanks so much for helping out!!!

Martha said...

Good to hear from you guys again. With the guys not playing softball, we just don't see you much anymore. Cute pics of Daigen and Mitch too. I'll be Crew liked having a buddy around. By the way - you know Angie Graham?

Robyn Baird said...

Great pictures! What a cute idea of Brady to bring Kaitlyn flowers. I'm so glad to see that Daigen was content and happy. Poor little guy was having a rough day on Sunday.

Katie Peterson said...

That is soooo sweet of Brady! What a good daddy...I can't beleive how old she has gotten! You are such a nice friend to watch her little boy....can I drop my kids off??? I need a vacaction!!! lol

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

I am glad to see that you are alive! That is so cute of Kate and Brady! Daigen looks like he fits right in with the Cottle's! What a fun time he must have had. If I come over can I have all the candy and Diet Coke that I want too?

Andrea said...

Finally a new post! Where's all your pic's from your AZ trip? LOL! Brady is such a sweetheart to get her flowers. It looked like it made her day!! It was so nice to see you when you came out. And thanks so much for bringing me some Idaho Spuds! Those are soooo good!