Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Kates Birthday!!








Aug. 10th was Kates birthday, she turned six big ones!! I can't believe my little girl is six and going to 1st grade alllllll day!! We had our ward camp out on her birthday, so we celebrated it on Sunday. She wanted an ice cream cake. Chocolate bottom and mint ice cream on top with hot fudge sauce. (a girl after my own heart!) She was blowing out her candles and I look and notice her HAIR is on FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I scream and run to her to hit it out with my hand. Luckily it only burned about an inch up one of her sides. She had no idea her hair was on fire! I think I scared her by screaming. Brady got it all on video tape, it is pretty funny when you watch it. So, all you moms out there with girls with long hair, pull it back when they blow out their candles!!!

4 comments:

Robyn Baird said...

Oh my heavens that is sad and funny at the same time. I can totally picture it in my head of you screaming and hitting her. LOL

Steph said...

Oh my heck- how funny!! Kate is SO cute!! I didn't know she is a LEO like her cousins! Yeah! You need to post the video on your blog- so we can all laugh at you screaming!! :)

Katie Peterson said...

You need to put the video on u-tube, then put it on your blog! She is soooo cute!! I can't believe she is 6, time for another one!!!!

Andrea said...

I am laughing my butt off...that is sooo funny about her hair catching on fire...I mean it's really scary but after you put it out...it's really pretty funny!! LOL! I love that picture of you and Katelynn together! It is sooo cute! She looks soo much like you! And you look GREAT by the way!! How did you lose all your weight? Fill me in on the secret!