Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Green Thumb






Here is a picture of my garden. It was one of our goals this year to have a big garden. Brady and I, alright Brady, dug out sod and made a big square in our back yard for a garden. We then went and go chicken poop and mulched it in. It stunk so bad for 3 days, I think our neighboors wanted to kill us. Anyway, that stuff worked. My garden is out of contorl. I have squash, cucumbers, peppers, strawberries, tomatoes galor. It is so fun and rewarding to plant something so little and watch it grow and produce something that is so good to eat. I told Brady I want to make our garden bigger for next year and he just laughed at me. I think I might be a natural at this gardening thing. :)

3 comments:

Cala said...

You and your green thumb need to move it's way down to my house next year!!! :)

Andrea said...

I am jealous...I love your garden! I wished I lived close by you. Fresh produce is the best!

Katie Peterson said...

I want a garden!!! Do you think anything will grow in thie 114 degree weather??? Will you mail me some fruit & veggies??? :-) jk