Friday, June 29, 2007

Party of the year!






My girlfriends and I hosted a LUOA last weekend. It was soo much fun, besides the fact it was at my house. The food was outstanding, thanks to such wonderful cooks. (Jenny, Jodi, Lisa, Michelle.) I think everyone had a great time. We took everyones pictures at our picture booth, played games, including dodge ball. Girls against guys! Yes, we girls rock, were not affraid of the ball. LOL Anywho, it was a very fun party, next time it's at your house Jodi!! Sorry, I don't know how to take off one of the pictures! Yes, I chopped my hair incase anyone was wondering.

4 comments:

Steph said...

Okay Jenny- aka Martha.. LOL You look SO good!! What is your secret! Please tell! The party sounds so much fun.

Terolleeq said...

Who's that chubby old man with you in the first picture? Looks like a fun party.

Katie Peterson said...

You have the funnest friends!! That is such a great idea. We had some really fun friends in our old ward & I have some really cute ideas/games for a Valentines Day party....look how skinny & toned your arms look!

Andrea said...

It's about time you updated your blog!! I just checked today and you updated it a lot! Yipee! You guys look like you are having so much fun. I wish I could have been there. You look so cute and sooo skinny. Yes, please do tell your secret. Remember growing up we would tell people you were my mom??!! LOL, that still cracks me up "Mom"!