Monday, May 21, 2007



I ran my first half marathon on Sat. My friend Amy and I have been training since Jan. We ran in the freezing cold weather all winter long. It was really a great accomplishment for me. Amy kept me going the last 3 miles were really hard for me. I wanted to stop and catch my breath the last mile, but she wouldn't let me and kept me going. We finished in 1 hour and 57 min. that is a nine minute mile. I was very proud of us both. Thanks Amy for not letting me stop. You Rock!!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

You guy's are amazing! I couldn't have done that!!

Terolleeq said...

Way to go Jenny! How about putting up my blog address for your friends? terolswallwriting.blogspot.com
Thanks Later Terol

Katie Peterson said...

How fun to have a friend you can do that with!! You look so skinny & you could probably pass for a 18 year old in that picture!! Way to go!

Brenda said...

Jenny...you are my hero! I mean it! I wish I was as big of a go-getter as you. Great job!!!